Which implementation strategy do I need?
You need help with choosing the right implementation strategy? We understand these features and options for different strategies can be overwhelming and may sound like Abracadabra to you.
We've made a checklist that can help you with selecting the right implementation strategy.
- Standard Web Analytics implementation
- Expert Web Analytics implementation
- Fast Web Analytics implementation
Standard Web Analytics implementationWhether you have a commercial website, non-profit organization or association, a standard implementation will do the job. The general rule we like to use:
- your website has up to 10.000 unique visitors a month
- your website is generating less than $5.000 revenue a month
- your website isn't an e-commerce platform and/or uses Payment Service Providers
80% of our customers select a standard implementation.
Expert Web Analytics implementationAn Expert implementation is the right choice if you have an e-commerce website. You want to have in-dept insights from your traffic sources to find our where the revenue if coming from. The e-commerce tracking (included) allows you to see revenue-streams and get detailed information on number of transactions, average orders, type of products and product categories. It's the way to go if you're serious about doing business online. You want to choose an Expert Web Analytics implementation if:
- your website has 10.000+ unique visitors per month
- your website is generating the majority of revenue for your organization (bannering, advertisements, transactions, orders, downloads)
- your website is an e-commerce platform
98% of retailers select a expert implementation.
Fast Web Analytics implementation
Sometimes you don't have the luxery to wait. We live in a fast world and delays cost time & money. With a fast implementation, you'll be able to go live with a 100% working web analytics implementation. Guaranteed! It included all features, except e-commerce tracking. You want to choose a Fast Web Analytics implementation if:
- there's a big release with press coverages and (free) publicity
- uou expect a traffic peek and want to know the traffic sources (where are the potential customers hanging out online?)
- you've invested in advertising (Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising) and want to calculate the ROI as soon as possible
Why not e-commerce tracking you wonder? Implementing e-commerce tracking also involves adding data and implementing some changes in your back-end and therefore cannot be guaranteed withing 48 hours. This feature will be added later and is included in the price (just not within 48 hours).
You're not sure which strategy is right for you?
When having doubts choosing the right implementation strategy, let us know. Same goes when you've got specific wished that aren't mentioned on this page. We're more than happy to talk to you during an introduction call. Schedule a meeting to talk to one of our experts. Free of charge, not strings attached. You select your preferred date & time. We are here to help!
Should I use a tag manager?
Maybe you've heard your IT department or development team talking about the pros and cons of the use of a Tag Manager? And perhaps some members are growling a little bit. Probably it's fear of the unknown and afraid of losing control. It's all perfectly natural. We've made a list of the pros and cons of a tag manager.